It’s nearly impossible to avoid damage to your vehicle, no matter how safe a driver you are.
Common damage includes:
- Damage caused by flying debris on the highway
- Excessive Bumps and scrapes caused by parking your vehicle
- Scratches exceeding allotted size and deep.Collision damage
Some of the damage may not be extensive, and unfortunately, it may not meet the terms of the lease agreement. There may be a charge for what is damaged beyond normal wear and tear.
Unless you let Network Auto Body handle the problem for you…
Network Auto Body specializes in reconditioning vehicles, returning them to their original pristine condition. You’ll be able to return that leased vehicle without incurring a single penny’s worth of repair fees charged back to you.
What do we do to recondition your vehicle?
- Color sand and polish to remove light scratches without affecting the paint job
- Remove dents without damaging the paint (Paintless Dent Removal)
- Recondition wheels
- Replace damaged, cracked, or chipped glass
- Restore headlights
If there is more extensive damage, we’ll work with your insurance company to handle the necessary repairs. By the time you take the vehicle back to the leasing company, it will look as good as new!
Give us a call today CLICK HERE and talk to one of our customer representatives. We’ll set you up with the nearest Network Auto Body